Important Dates & Schedule
Schedule subject to change
|April 30||Last Day for Early Bird Registration||Click Here to Register|
|June 15||Last Day for Number Requests and Uniform Size Changes||Click here to fill out the form for jersey number or different sizes for your player's hat or jerseys.|
|June 15||Last Day to Order Additional Jerseys or Caps||Click here to shop the on-field store! Additional jerseys and hats are available in all sizes!|
|June 20||Uniform Order Placed|
|July 8||Cutoff to place apparel orders to ensure delivery before the Showcase Series||Click here to shop the online store from Champion Teamwear!|
|July 26||Rosters finalized||Coaches will contact parents to introduce themselves and learn about the players in the week leading up to the event.|
|August 1||Atlanta Braves vs. Cincinnati Reds at SunTrust Park, 7:20 PM||Attendees will participate in a pre-game parade! Tickets for this are not included as part of the Showcase Series registration fee. Click here to purchase tickets by July 30.||Travel/All-Star/Rec team jersey and hat|
|August 2||Showcase Series Opening Ceremonies and Team Workouts at Rabbit Hill Park, Dacula, GA||Participants will check in and take part in opening ceremonies. Memorabilia packs and uniforms will be distributed, along with any additional jersey/hat orders. Team Workouts will immediately follow opening ceremonies.||Travel/All-Star/Rec team jersey and hat. Shorts OK.|
|August 3||Showcase Series pool play games at Rabbit Hill Park, Dacula, GA||Pool play will be Saturday Morning/Early Afternoon||Showcase Series Uniform|
|August 3||Showcase Series Skills Competitions at Rabbit Hill Park, Dacula, GA||Skills competitions will take place Saturday Afternoon/Evening. This portion of the event is optional for players.||Travel/All-Star/Rec team jersey and hat or Showcase Series uniform. Shorts OK.|
|August 4||Showcase Series Bracket Games at Rabbit Hill Park, Dacula, GA||Bracket play will start Sunday Morning. Players may leave after their championship game or their team's elimination.||Showcase Series Uniform|
What to bring
- All baseball equipment
- USSSA or USA Bat OK
- Wood Bat Permitted
- 12U and under: -10 and lower OK
- 13U: -5 or BBCOR OK
- 14U: BBCOR
- Catcher's Gear (if a catcher)
- Water or Sports Drink
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- 13U and up can wear spikes
- Spikes are not allowed on artificial mounds
- Any indoor activities will require turf shoes or sneakers
|Showcase Series Cap||Yes (Click here to purchase additional caps)||No|
|Red Button-Up "TL" Jersey||Yes (Click here to purchase additional jerseys)||No|
|Striped "Showcase Series" Jersey||Yes (Click here to purchase additional jerseys)||No|
|White Pants||No||Yes (Full-Length or Knickers OK)|
|Socks||No||Yes for players wearing knickers. Solid navy or navy/red/navy striped socks to wear with Striped "Showcase Series" jersey. Additional options: Stars/Stripes socks to wear with either jersey. Stirrups in these colors also OK.|
|Helmet||No||Yes (any color)|
|Cleats/Turf Shoes||No||Yes (no metal spikes except for 13U)|
Atlanta braves tickets!
Participants and their parents are invited to purchase tickets to the Braves vs Reds game Thursday, August 1 at SunTrust Park!
Join us for the Training Legends game at SunTrust Park onThursday, August 1. There will be a pregame parade around the warning track available to parents and players only. To participate, please line up at the 3rd base ramp across from section 135/137 by no later than 6:15pm.
Click the picture below to purchase tickets for this awesome event!
Shop the fan store for shirts, shorts, and other items!
Our partners at Champion Teamwear have setup an great online store for shirts, shorts, hoodies and more!
These items will be different desgins and styles than what the players will receive as part of the apparel package.
Orders will take 2-3 weeks for delivery since all items are made when the order is placed.
Order before July 8 to ensure delivery to you before the event starts!
Click the picture below to shop!
- Rabbit Hill Staff has the final say on field conditions
- Priority for the weekend:
- Workouts & Skill Measurements
- Skills Competitions
- If Friday is rained out, then workouts will start as early as fields allow on Saturday and games will take place in afternoon and evening. Depending on when we start will determine whether ceremony can take place too before games start
- Note - we may secure a gym or other indoor facility to host the ceremony on Friday in case of rain, so this is partial TBD
- If Friday is clear and Saturday morning there is rain, then games will be pushed back until fields are ready and skills competitions may be canceled
- A complete washout Saturday will result in these modifications for a 1-Day Sunday tournament:
- Coach Pitch and 11U/12U will play one-day best 2 out of 3 series
- 9U, 10U, 13U will play one-day tournament format TBD