Current Career Openings
Digital Media Intern
Training Legends is looking for a self-motivated team member interested in a career in web and graphic design to fill the role of Digital Media Intern. 30-40 hours per week, the Summer intern will assist Training Legend’s web development team to meet deadlines within the design and buildout of the Training Legends marketing platform. High level duties and responsibilities are highlighted below.
The ideal candidate is a current college student with an entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, and passion for technology and sports. Training Legends offers comprehensive on-location training as well as autonomy within business development components.
Pay rate: $12-$15/hour at 30-40 hours/week
- North metro-Atlanta resident
- Competitive or recreational sports background
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Training Legends is a fast growing organization and often consider interns when hiring for full-time employment.
Potential Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
Digital Media Responsibilities (85%)
- Assist and facilitate WordPress design and creation
- Create and design tournament digital content including logos and other event-specific collateral
- Adhere to best practices within the digital landscape
Tournament Personnel (15%)
- Manage the help desk for all technology related service calls and resolve customer issues.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com