Current Career Openings
Team Sales Intern
Training Legends is looking for highly-motivated team members interested in a career in youth recreation and sports to fill the role of Team Sales Intern.
This 40-hours per week, 6- to 12-month PAID Internship program will assist Training Legend’s Director of Baseball Operations in his duties to promote and operate local Tournaments, Recruit Teams to play in the Tournaments, Promote the Training Legends Brand into new Geographic Areas/Sports, and other tasks necessary within his role. Some of the potential duties are highlighted below.
The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with an entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, and passion for sports. Training Legends offers comprehensive on-location training as well as autonomy within business development components.
• North metro-Atlanta resident
• Competitive or recreational sports background
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Track record in building quality relationships
• Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
• Independently take action beyond what is called for
Training Legends is a fast growing organization and when hiring for full-time employment, we tend to consider our interns first.
Potential Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
Tournament Team Sales (75%)
1. Sell youth baseball tournaments to prospective coaches and team managers
2. Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
3. Achieve and exceed sales goals established by management
4. Be the point person and chief problem solver for all issues involving Teams during the Tournament
5. Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
6. Attend each Tournament to insure Quality Control and to be a Brand Ambassador
7. Assist in Ensuring all Payments have been collected for each Tournament
8. Assist in developing Key Tournament Contacts
9. Be available for Additional duties as needed.
Tournament Operations (25%)
1. Assist in the procurement of Fields, Teams and other tasks necessary to operate a weekly Tournament
2. Assist with Scheduling of the Tournament
3. Deliver to each Site all necessary items needed to operate a Tournament
4. Assist in Developing new Tournaments, Improving on existing Tournaments including but not limited to
our State Circuit, Georgia State and World Series Tournaments
Submit Resumes To: